Chislib 23 Things Task

Thursday, April 17, 2008

23 things that take time

Well I thought I could get on top of things but things ended up getting on top of me. First I had to find the time to start the 23 things and I have a PHD in Procrastination when I need to tackle dreaded technological tasks. Then of course I needed to get headphones and actually sit down at my computer but I found that Jason's voice had a hypnotic effect on me so that I went into a deep trance instead of paying attention so had to watch the video three times. Finally bells started ringing but then my allotted time was up and the Information ? Desk was calling loudly. However I have got this far so will try not to be thingy about it next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi to the would-be time traveller, nice to see you're embracing web 2.0. I look forward to further installments

Amy said...

Made me laugh - hehehe!